ProGolfNet, a complete business solution, is beneficial for both club management and golfers. With the online tee time reservation system and the tournament management system, the club can utilize resources more efficiently and make club services even more easily available to members. Real-time online access also gives the golfers a flexible way to reserve tee times and access other club resources.
Online Tee Time Reservation
Our online tee time reservation system allows golfers to search availability and book tee time in real time. Golfers can book their tee times before checking in to play. They can search and book any date or time for one or multiple players at single or multiple courses at once. Once the booking is complete, all players in the group receive an e-mail confirming the course name, scheduled date, and time of play.
Benefits to the Club:
- Maintain member information for business expansion
- Access information for better business decisions
- Promote club’s new business
- Manage tee times more efficiently
- Reach to a much larger customer base
- Generate more tee time revenue
Benefits to Golfers:
- Have 24-hour booking flexibility
- Book tee time for self and/or the team
- Select choice courses
- Check for availability and preferred tee time
- Receive reservation confirmation by e-mail
- Print out the scorecard
<COMING SOON><COMING SOON><COMING SOON>
The ProGolfNet Tournament module is easy to use; only five steps are required to run your tournament:
- Set the tournament parameters.
- Mark participating golfers on the signup sheet.
- Build the teams and print score cards or pairing sheets.
- Play golf!
- Post score cards and print tournament results (optional).
The program automates the entire process for the tournament manager, allowing the golf club to provide a better, more organized golf tournament.
The program calculates the following:
- Assigns tee times – shotgun or regular start.
- Calculates pars, birdies, eagles, skins, etc.
- Calculates tournament handicaps automatically. Handicap allowances can be adjusted by any amount.
Tournament formats include:
- Best Ball
- Match Play (against par)
- Scrambles, individual, mixed tournaments
- Points (Par-Bogey, Stableford, Custom, etc.)
- Stableford Tournaments (Any point setup allowed)
- Stroke Play (best 18 holes, best front, best back, etc.)
- Net or Gross Tournaments
- Team and/or Individual Standings
- Tie-breaking using USGA method, by handicap hole, sequential holes, and/or fractional handicaps
- "Callaway" style handicapping.